Senior Moving Services
It’s a Cinch Moving is your leading provider for senior moving and relocation, moves out of state, moves into the local area, house to house moves, estate sales, decluttering/de-hoarding and handyman services. We will assist seniors and their families in making important decisions in downsizing from lifelong homes to smaller, safer and more practical residences. Downsizing is not an issue for It’s a Cinch; we aid baby boomers in the process of downsizing their home to one that meets their needs.
Our mission is to work with seniors and their families to remove the stress associated with packing and relocation. This process is physically, mentally, and emotionally demanding no matter what your age. But for seniors, this process can be even more stressful. Our objective is to provide all the necessary support to make this transition as easy, fluid and stress free as possible.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- We arrange for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sales, consignment donation or a combination.
- We provide related services, such as deep cleaning, waste removal, shopping and help prepare the home for sale.
- With sensitivity and care, our team assists in de-cluttering homes to help you prepare your home for listing with an agent.
- Creating customized floor plans for the new home so seniors can visualize where their belongings will fit.
- Arranging auctions, estate sales, buy-outs, consignment, donation, or a combination of these options to dispose of unwanted items.
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing the movers.
- Arranging shipment and storage of property.
- Supervising professional packing.
- Unpacking and setting up the new home.
It’s a Cinch, Inc. has significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress, and produce great results. Our services are client based and personalized to meet your needs and preferences. Families should never doubt the power of an outside expert.