It’s a Cinch is your leading provider for senior moving and relocation. We will assist seniors and their families in making important decisions in downsizing from lifelong homes to smaller, safer and more practical residences. Downsizing is not an issue for It’s a Cinch; we aid baby boomers in the process of downsizing their home to one that meets their needs.
Our mission is to work with seniors and their families to remove the stress associated with packing and relocation. This process is physically, mentally, and emotionally demanding no matter what your age. But for seniors, this process can be even more stressful. Our objective is to provide all the necessary support to make this transition as easy, fluid and stress free as possible.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Local or Out of State Moves
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Truck loading and unloading
- We arrange for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sales, consignment donation or a combination.
- We provide related services, such as deep cleaning, waste removal, shopping and help prepare the home for sale.
- With sensitivity and care, our team assists in de-cluttering homes to help you prepare your home for listing with an agent.
- Creating customized floor plans for the new home so seniors can visualize where their belongings will fit.
- Arranging auctions, estate sales, buy-outs, consignment, donation, or a combination of these options to dispose of unwanted items.
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing the movers.
- Arranging shipment and storage of property.
- Supervising professional packing.
- Unpacking and setting up the new home.
It’s a Cinch has significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress, and produce great results. Our services are client based and personalized to meet your needs and preferences. Families should never doubt the power of an outside expert.
Home to senior communities, both independent and assisted living.
Moving seniors is different from a standard move and it requires a compassionate mover as this move is typically for the last time. They must leave a place where memories have been made over a lifetime, and more often than not, it’s to a much smaller space.
At It’s A Cinch, we help determine what is needed for the new home, help with furniture placement, and pack belongings that will work in the new home. Since this client is moving to a much smaller studio or apartment, it is critical that we determine what are the most important things to take to the new home. We meet with movers on the day of move to insure the furniture is packed properly and set up as designed. Our kindhearted movers unpack and completely setup the new home. This includes hanging pictures, organizing closet areas, and removing all the moving debris before the senior comes to their new home.
Why should you choose It’s a Cinch, Inc for your senior relocation services?
The numbers tell the story:
- U.S. population aged 65 and over will grow by 80% between 2010-2030. That’s over 79 million people or 1/5th of the total population.
- Americans 85 and above comprise the fastest growing segment of the US population.
- Many families are geographically dispersed and unable to help with the moving process due to distance, career or family obligations.
- Many seniors have no surviving children, or more often, their children are older adults themselves.
- Older adults making this transition have usually not moved in 30 or 40 years and need to downsize sooner than later.
- The organizational and physical tasks associated with planning and implementing such a complex move can be overwhelming for the entire family.
These scenarios are common and ones our company sees frequently. However, there are times when the senior “sees the handwriting on the wall.” They haven’t fallen and broken a hip, but the need to make a change is looming. There hasn’t been an illness or death which leaves the family emotionally and physically drained. Clients that are not in a reactionary mode can better assist in their move. It’s not a family member making the decisions about your possessions, but it is you. That is why you need the trusted staff at It’s a Cinch to assist you in all of your senior relocation services.
It’s a Cinch is bonded and insured. We use highly qualified team of movers. They have proven to be sensitive to short time lines and can move to and from our area from nearly any location.
Contact us today for your free consultation!
Phone: (850) 200-3176